FeraMAX® Pd Product Information
The original Patented Polydextrose Iron Complex (PDIC) iron supplement for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia.
• Highest elemental iron amount (150 mg) available in single capsules
• Once a day dosing
• Polydextrose-Iron Complex is well tolerated with a reduced toxicity profile1
• Flexibility with capsule and powder formats
• Does not stain teeth2
• Competitively priced per mg of elemental iron
• Now available in vegan certified capsules
Low Iron Symptoms
Iron deficiency is quite common, but the causes and symptoms differ depending upon the individual patient. You can find out more information about the causes and symptoms of low iron here.
If you have already been diagnosed with low iron or iron deficiency anemia then FeraMAX® may be the product for you. We have a list of FAQs which may help to answer any questions you have about using FeraMAX®.
1 Anemia Guidelines for Family Medicine (Toronto: MUMS Guidelines, 2014); 8.
2 Klein-Schwartz W: Toxicity of polysaccharide-iron complex exposures reported to poison control centers. The Annals of Pharmacology 2000, February, Vol. 34; 165.