The original Polysaccharide-Iron Complex (PIC) iron supplement for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia.
• Highest elemental iron amount (150 mg) available in single capsules
• Once a day dosing
• Polysaccharide-Iron Complex is well tolerated with a reduced toxicity profile1
• Flexibility with capsule and powder formats
• Does not stain teeth2
• Competitively priced per mg of elemental iron
• Now available in vegan certified capsules
1 Anemia Guidelines for Family Medicine (Toronto: MUMS Guidelines, 2014); 8.
2 Klein-Schwartz W: Toxicity of polysaccharide-iron complex exposures reported to poison control centers. The Annals of Pharmacology 2000, February, Vol. 34; 165.